Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

When it rains it pours

Ok well as I have been reminded... (heheh thanks Rusty!) it has been almost a month since I last posted.
This one will be short, for as I sit here, it is 100 degrees in our house, as our air conditioning went out this passed weekend. So right now things are pretty miserable here.
On top of that, for those who do not know, Mike went to the ER this passed Saturday, and was admitted with kidney and blood pressure problems. He is still there and they are running tons of tests to figure out what is going on.
As I stated... When it rains it pours...
But yet, in the rain comes some refreshment also. God has granted Mike and I a wonderful family, who has taken myself, and the kids, in during this time. They have really stepped up, so I can spend time with Mike, and take care of the house. For that I am EXTREMELY grateful!
The kids have been troopers though this all as well. They love being at Grandma, Grandpa's and Uncle Jim's. To them it's been one huge party. They have lots of people to play with, and the rules tend to bend a little more at grandma and grandpa's...LOL So the kids are having a blast. They do miss daddy though... Especially at night, since Mike is always the one that reads to them before they go to bed.

Anyway, I will try and get another post in once we are all home and cool. (Hopefully both will be very soon!)
Thanks!

No comments: