Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Saturday, April 26, 2008

New pics and updates

Ok since I have not posted any new pics in awhile and I am sure you all are tired of just reading about the kids and yadda, yadda, yadda... so here are some current pics. LOL! Here they are making a cake... Messy but fun.



We went to the AZ Science center this past week with our good friend from Canada. It was a blast! The kids love all the hands on activities... Tim even made a "blueprint" of a house, and Lex loved the dino coloring.





Well we have been busy, as the past weekend we were in Yuma, for my grandmothers 80th Birthday. It was a nice excuse to get most of the family together, and it was great to catch up with people I had not seen in many years.
I can only imagine the things my grandmother has seen and done in her lifetime. I hope and pray that she is around for a long time, so as to share her stories and wisdom with my own kids.



Here are the kids at the party. They were sooo good. For not really knowing to many people and being stuck at the table for most of the party, they were exceedingly well behaved. Needless to say Mike and I were pleased, and when we got home they got a nice treat of ice cream sandwiches, and much running around and rough housing with mom and dad.



Well I guess that's all for now. It seems like things may slow down some over the next month, but in June things will pick right back up again as we get into summer... that means, Vacation Bible School, hopefully a family vacation up North, as well as lots of water pictures. Anyway hope you all like the pics and I will try and post as things come up. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: