Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer fun

Well, we have certainly had a busy summer so far. There have been birthday parties and swimming, friends and family.
So for the moment that about sums up our summer so far. LOL

Erika is now 9 months old. I cannot believe in just a few months she will be a year old. It's amazing how time flies.
She now has two teeth on the bottom and is working on getting more in on the top. Just be careful she bites hard (ask me how I know this... LOL). She is also fully mobile. She has been crawling now for just over a week. She started out doing the army crawl with her arms, but is now on to the full body sprint crawl. She is one fast baby. She is growing like a weed... I still remember when that bear was as big her. (sniff)
Anyway that is about all for now... we don't have a lot going on in August... yet, but I am sure I can come with some pictures to post... I do have cute kids after all. :)
We are hoping to start (home)school in September, so things may slow down some then as we try and get on a regular "school" schedule. Please pray for Mike and I, as we have some big decisions to make in the next few weeks. I will write more once we have somethings worked out and get everything in order. (Yes this is a teaser to get you to come back and read the blog every so often... LOL)
Anyway thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

No comments: