Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I am Thankful for...

Here is my list of the 10 things I am most thankful for:
1: A God who is merciful and gracious... even when I am not.
2: A husband who loves me, even in my most unlovable moments.
3: Happy children that are growing and learning every day.
4: A supportive and loving extended family who never ceases to amaze me that they have been so accepting all these years.
5:Wonderful friends who are there when you need them. (Even when you don't realize how much you need them.)
6: Being able to stay at home and homeschool my children.
7: Mike's job.
8: Modern medicine (anyone who has read this blog for the last year knows we have been struggling with a LOT of sickness in our house... so this one makes sense. LOL)
9: Modern technology (aka my computer and blackberry). This has allowed me to find and stay in touch with family and friends I would have lost contact with otherwise.
10: A God who is merciful and gracious. (Seems appropriate to begin and end with this one.)

There is much to be thankful for today and everyday. I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day of thankfulness, rest and turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: