Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sorry for the delay

Sorry for the delay in posting... it's been on my list... I promise I will have an updated blog up by tomorrow evening... LOL. This should hold you all for now until I can get it updated. We spent some time out and about Saturday and here are the pics.


So we are eating lunch and Erika is having mac and cheese and of course she is all messy. Mike looks over and her and says "Now THAT is one cheesy smile." We all cracked up laughing. She is such a ham!



Anyway, make sure to check back sometime tomorrow evening, as I will have a long over due update up. Thanks for stopping by... see you tomorrow :)

No comments: