Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Friday, June 07, 2013

Time flies

My how time flies. It was ten years ago to the day that Mike and I found out we were going to parents for the first time. It was was about this time ( 6 pm-ish) that I think we were both still staring at dinner in a complete daze. Our lives were about to change.

For you see we had been told about a year before, that it would be impossible for us to conceive naturally. Obviously God had other plans. Three other plans to be exact. :)
Tim @ 9 years old

As I sit here tonight, I have my youngest on my lap trying to see what I am doing, my middle child is not feeling so hot; she is sprawled out on the couch. My son is laying on the floor playing with the dog. I am amazingly blessed to have such awesome kids. I am even more blessed to have a wonderfully, awesome husband to help me raise the kids. However, I realize how much my cup overflows when I think about how God granted my hearts desire. I had wanted to be a mother for so long. I had almost given up... But God knew.
He had plans. I will write more on all that later... For now just let me say God is good. Be patient. It really is God's timing. Really.
Tim @ 3 months old


No comments: