Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Friday, September 09, 2005

Growing up

Wow, it seems like my kids are growing up right before my eyes.
I have been noticing a few things about my kids the last few days.
When Tim eats now, he no longer gets messy trying to get the spoon in his mouth (and the food that is on the floor is there by accident not because he threw it there on purpose), and the way he loves to interact and play with other kids, and wants to share his toys with his sister (which is a big deal for any 19 month old) . He is getting to be such a "big boy". I was looking at some photos my mom took in June, and I could not believe how much he has matured in just 2 1/2 months.
Lexa too, has changed a lot in that time as well. She is now trying to crawl and she scoots and rolls everywhere. I am not really looking forward to her being mobile, as her and her brother have already been fighting over toys. But even in her look, she has changed. She is still quick to smile, but she watches everything VERY intently now. My dad says she can burn a hole right through you with her stare. She is also starting to mimic things... She claps and will try and wave now and she loves to make funny faces.
It just amazes me that my kids are growing up so fast... I just hope I can keep up.

No comments: