Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Monday, February 20, 2006

I love my kids


My kids sure are cute these days!
They are both in a very fun stage.
Both kids have taken an interest in the computer as of late.
It's so cute. Tim likes to play with Elmo on the computer... I think it's great. He is learning his letters and numbers as well as the layout on the keyboard. He can type almost as fast as I can...LOL!
Lex also has taken an interest. She likes to sit on my lap and "type" IM's to daddy at work. She is so funny because she tries so hard to use both hands and really type. It got to the point I had to give her an old keyboard, just so she would not want to be in my lap on the computer ALL the time.
They are also in the love phase. I guess it is appropriate since they were both born in Feb. (The month of Love) that they are so loving towards each other.
Tim has just been so affectionate... It really is cute. He is such a good big brother. He can be a little rough, but he makes up for in effort. Lex just laps it up. She loves the attention... Drama Queen that she is.
I am very glad they get along... Check back me in a few years when they are teens to see how long it lasted! :)

1 comment:

Mike said...

I notice that Alexa has her hands "almost" in the "home position" for typing.

That's Daddy's little genius!