Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Waiting

Well I have been waiting for Mike to produce a post. I have been bugging him now for a week... I guess you all will just have deal with me for another post...

So we finally get Tim well, and not 24 hours after that Lex gets sick. Ever been stuck in a revolving door? That is how I feel. Remember the posts at the first of the year where I wondered if this was a precursor to the rest of my year? So far that has been accurate. There have only been a handful of weekends in the last 3 months that someone in our house has not been sick. I am not sure what it is. Maybe this is God's way of keeping us home more... But why on the weekends? This is the one day of the week when we have the whole day together as a family... And we have been stuck inside most of it. (Sigh)
Well, hopefully things will change here in the next few weeks. Tim starts playing soccer the end of March, and the kids and I are taking some Mom and Tot art classes at a local Youth Museum during March and April. May will be pretty slow, But then there is June.
June is the month I know Mike and I have been looking forward to now for some time. Mike's brother, Brian, is getting married to a wonderful gal. (We are so excited!) In New York. Yes, Mike and I will be braving the fight to Buffalo, NY with two toddlers in tow. A true vacation. I am so psyched. (LOL I say that now, but we'll see after we get back how much fun we really had with two toddlers in tow.)
Then 2 weeks after we get back from NY, the kids and I are going to visit my parents in Yuma. I will be helping out at my parents church (Immanuel S. Baptist) by teaching the preschoolers during Vacation Bible School.
My kids have gone ever since they were in utero. The first year I taught I was pregnant with Tim. I have taught every year since. It's always so much fun, and I just get so attached to some of the kids before the week is over. I am so grateful God has allowed me this wonderful opportunity to help spread His word.
So the next few months should prove to be a challenge and a blessing.
Well, now you know there will be lots of pics and antidotes over the next few months... So make sure to check back often.... Take care!

No comments: