Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas spirit

Well the Christmas spirit is officially here at our house. We spent the last few days getting into it.
We took the kids to see Santa:
Tim made some presents all by himself. He was so proud of this wood gingerbread house that he made:
We decorated the house:
And even made a gingerbread house:

Whew, we are busy. I love Christmas time... I know the next two weeks will be full of parties, and cooking and wrapping presents.... Take some down time, enjoy the sounds and sites of the season... and the smells (yuummmm, pumpkin pie anyone?) I have a new perspective of the holidays since I had kids. They make me slow down a bit, and savor the moment. May your holiday be merry and bright, and may God grant you a truly wonderful Christmas season!

P.S. Erika was not quite big enough to participate in all the family activities, but I will sneak in a picture here at the end... LOL

1 comment:

The Lynch Family said...

I can't believe how much Alexa has changed. I wouldn't recognize her now at all. The kid's are getting so big.