Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy Holidays

Happy 2009!
Sorry I have not posted for the last two weeks... time just got away from me this busy holiday season.
We spent Christmas with my folks. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and made out with lots and lots of STUFF! But it was great to see family and being able to catch up with them. My folks were great, and I know that they love the kids... even when Tim and Lex are climbing all over them and getting into everything... LOL.
Ok funny story. In the photo above you will notice that my son has these festive candy cane socks on. He got the socks about a week before Christmas from my MIL. He has worn these sock almost everyday since then. He got upset while we were visiting my folks because we made him take them off because they got wet. LOL. Even as I write this he walked out in his pj's and candy cane socks. It's strange the things kids get attached to. :) Anyway just thought I'd share...
While we were in Yuma, Erika had her two month photo taken with Mr. Bear: She is growing like a weed. She is very smiley and generally a very happy baby. She is reaching out for things now and loves to laugh at her silly brother and sister.
So after all that we come back home and on Sunday celebrated again with Mike's family. Shesh, talk about more stuff. LOL. They love it (of course!) and have made much use of most of the stuff they got.
So we have been very busy, and as we now enter 2009 things are already stacking up... appointments and classes and play dates are already scheduled for this next month alone. So we will once again do our best to keep everyone updated with photos.
So as we start this new year I will post the last photos I took in 2008. Yes, Mike and I spent much of new year's eve playing with our night owl daughter on her mat. I could not think of a much better way to bring in the new year.
Happy Holidays and may God grant you much grace and peace this next year!

No comments: