Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Update *UPDATED*

Ok so one week into the year and I am already posting updates... it's gonna be a looooong year. LOL
Ok I'll start with Erika. Poor baby... at the moment she is sick. We all have been, but I was hoping with her being so little she would not get it. No such luck. She actually had her 2 month Doctor appointment on Monday. She is now 9 pounds 13 ounces, and 22 and 1/4 inches long. She is growing like a weed. Please keep her (and me) in prayer... on Friday I have to take her to another appointment to get some tests done on her hearing. She has failed the hearing screens on her left ear since birth. We are not sure of the extent of her hearing loss or if it can be corrected...hence the tests they are running so we can begin to find these things out. The want me to bring her in tired (so she will sleep through the tests). Anyone who has ever dealt with an overtired infant knows this will be interesting to say the least. Especially when you add the other two into the mix.
Alexa and Tim had their first Space class of the year on Tuesday. These classes are always a lot of fun and the kids really do learn a lot. I feel so bad for Lex though... she is constantly out numbered at these classes. This time there were 3 other boys there and she was the only girl. Oh well she has fun and is learning a lot so I guess it all works out.
Lastly I finally got my Christmas present from my hubby. A new camera. WoHooo! I am so excited! It has all kinds of features. I spent the afternoon snapping some photos of the kids: Yes this next one is a photo, I edited it with the software that came with my camera. I thought it looked pretty neat.
Anyway hope you all had a great first week into the new year and may it continue to only get better.
*UPDATE*
I had to reschedule Erika's hearing appointment for two weeks. With her being sick the Doctor decided it was not worth it to do the tests until she was better, so they could get more accurate results.