Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quiet

So Mike and I have this debate about who talks more in our house... Tim or Lex. I used to truly believe it was Tim. Until last night.
Lex had her first slumber party, so she was gone all afternoon. I was absolutely amazed at how quiet the house was. (Sigh, I guess that means Mike was right, I will never live this down now.)
Anyway, the family she "slumbered" (although I know for a fact there was not much sleeping going on) with posted some pictures. They spent the afternoon at a pizza/amusement type place and here are the photos: In this next one you cannot see her face, but I think you could still pick her out fairly easily: (Sorry about the small photo, it's a mobile one and I cannot figure out how to change the size... but you get the idea that she is the smallest one there... lol)
It sounds like they had a good time. So for the moment Mike and I are spending some quiet time with Tim and Erika... and bracing for impact when Lex gets back.

No comments: