Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Off to see the Wizard....

Ok we are not really going to see the wizard, but we are off to see my folks.
Just wanted to post that, so no one who accidentally wanders in here and starts reading our blog, suddenly realizes we have not posted for a week. LOL!
I am sure when we get back next week there will be lots of photos and stories to tell (like on the last trip, how Tim screamed the last 30 minutes of the drive because he wanted his cup, which he (deliberately) threw on the floor and I could not reach it).
So I say to all those people... I will be back, with more posts early next week.
So relax and have a great weekend.

No comments: