Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Amazing

As I sit her and look at my already-ever-expanding-waste line, I was reminded of a time about 5 years ago when we thought we would never be able to have children. It was probably one of the lowest times in my life. But yet, God must have a great and wonderful sense of humor, as he has blessed us with two amazing children and another on the way. Parenthood has been a journey that has taken us all over the place, emotionally, physically, and mentally (and then some). What a wonderful and interesting journey it has been.
I was looking back over some of the earlier blogs on this site, and I cannot believe we have been blogging here for 2 1/2 years. It's kinda funny to go back and read some of the older posts. Some things I had forgotten, some memories came flooding back, but most were ingrained in my mind. It was like a tiny little movie camera was replaying them for me.
We still have a long way to go on this parenting journey, and maybe I am just waxing philosophical because I am pregnant, but I am soooo looking forward to the rest of this interesting journey, and adding another personality to the mix.

No comments: