Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ups and Downs

Ok, so I know in my last blog I said I would be posting the next week, and here it is a month later and I am just now getting around to posting. I have no excuse...
Well OK maybe one... or two...
The first one being that my daughter turned up sick the weekend of my cousins wedding, so we actually never made it.
The second excuse is that since my last post we have found out that I am pregnant. So on top of dealing with the normal, everyday running of a household, with two preschoolers, I am now dealing with nausea, fatigue, and all the other symptoms that come with early pregnancy.
So.... that is why I have not posted in the last few weeks.
So now you know. :)
Amazingly though, we have managed to stay busy, and get in a few good pics of the kids. I am trying to upload the Easter photos, now and will hopefully have a few posted in the next few days.
Anyway, I know this is not much, but I will try and take some time for a longer post here soon. I just wanted everyone to know I had not forgotten about them.
Take care, and check back soon. As long as I have the energy I will post sometime VERY soon the Easter pics we took this passed weekend.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Congrats to you both on the baby on the way. Praying that you have a safe & happy pregnancy!! I love the pics of your kids!