Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

Ok here are the Easter pics I promised. See I can actaully get things posted in a reasonable time frame. LOL
Anyway, here we are with my parents coloring eggs. The kids are still not sure about the whole coloring eggs thing. The get bored with it pretty quickly... but my mom and I had fun. Heh

Here the kids are Easter morning, all dressed up. I love the star glasses, it just adds so much to the ensemble.
So after Church and after all the good food we had, the kids were ready for some hunting. They had fun finding easter eggs with their cousin. We had a great time for Family and lots and lots of food. Hope you all had a great Easter too. Everyone take care and check back soon. Thanks!

No comments: