Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Adjectives galore

Frustration
Excitement
Amusement
Uncomfortable
Happiness
Scary
Interested
Itchy
Mushy
Wonderful

These are only a few of the things that I have been feeling the last few days. Once again I was hoping to have some BIG baby news to post... and once again the baby has chosen to be uncooperative. Every time the Dr. would be in a good position with the ultra sound the baby would move. At this point the sex of the child will be a surprise to us all. But on the upside of things, he did manage to get some measurements and all looks well. The baby is healthy (yea!) and is a decent size (nearly 5 pounds already) so what ever happens now... happens. We even managed to get a fleeting site of the baby sucking his/her thumb. So that was neat.
Anyway, please just continue to be in prayer, however, as I seem to be having some pregnancy issues also. I have been having some pretty major contractions and I am for some reason very dehydrated (I thought I was drinking enough water... but I guess not)so that has been wreaking havoc with my system too. (Plus it will certainly make the next month to 6 weeks incredibly uncomfortable.)
Anyway just wanted to post a quick update for everyone. I will try and get some stuff up of Tim and Lex from the Space center here in a few, so make sure to check back soon!

No comments: