Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sigh

We just cannot get it together... every time it seems like things are looking up we get dragged down again.
Ok so maybe I am over exaggerating, but I blame it on the flu like haze I am in at the moment.
As if being 8 months pregnant was not hard enough on my system... what with the kid using my organs as kickboxing practice... I now have managed to contact the flu virus.
(Sigh)
So once again we are now behind on getting things together for the new baby, and the other two are trying really hard to understand why mom cannot take them to the park to play.
(Sigh)
I want a Dr. Pepper really bad at the moment... you know one of those tremendous cravings that you either give into or it takes a REALLLY long time to work through. (Even though at the moment it is like 2 AM here... LOL)
(Sigh)
Well, why I am in complain mode lemmie tell you... my house is a mess, dishes and laundry just begging to be put away, toys everywhere, and me sitting on the couch looking around thinking "Calgon take me AWAY!"
(Sigh)
This too shall pass... i just hope sooner rather than later.

Sorry about that guess I needed to vent...Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hey Shan,
I'm trying to get over a cold myself! Being sick is no fun!! Hope you get feeling better and don't worry about the mess too much -take it easy before Porter #3 comes. ; )