Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Amazing

It truly amazes me how something you have spent 9 months prepping for can still manage to throw you for a loop. In just over two weeks our whole lives have changed.
Don't get me wrong change can be a great thing... I like to change things up actually... but shesh.
Maybe it's because after 4 ultra sounds we still had no idea if she was a girl or boy, or the fact that I had gotten used to my older two; who are now somewhat independent, or just the fact that we now have another person (along with all the "stuff" that you need to take care of said person)living in an already full house, but our lives have changed a lot in just over two weeks.
Erika really is a good baby... she rarely cries unless she is hungry or needs to be changed, and she seems to take most things in a stride... including being passed around, and poked and prodded by her curious brother and sister. It's also strange at how I cannot now imagine my life with out her. Two weeks and she is already such a part of our lives... Amazing how that happens. But how could you possibly resist that beautiful face.
It still amazes me (I am still in that post hormonal stage, where everything either amazes me or makes me crazy... ask me about our new president-elect to really get an idea of what makes me crazy... heh) that she has ONLY been out of the womb for for 18 days.
We are actually adjusting nicely. The kids just love to dote on Erika. They want her to grow up fast though, so she can talk and play with them. It really is cute when they get so excited about helping. Lex loves to help me pick out Erika's clothes, and Tim is just a good helper all the way around. So things are going good (so far... talk to me once she starts walking and getting into the older ones stuff... lol).
Anyway I just wanted to post some new pics. I have been having problems with a finicky camera, but managed to get it working this morning, so I snapped a bunch of pics of Erika, Tim and Lex at the park. Here are a few, but there are more of Erika at my "other" web site, so make sure to check there too!

No comments: