Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One month and counting...

One month. One month today our newest blessing came into this world. It's so hard to believe that in just a month so much has changed. We are tremendously blessed (and tired).
Erika's personality is now starting to come out. I told Mike just tonight that we are in trouble. I tried to give her a pacifier, she pursed her lips and would not take it. Then she looked right at me and smiled. We are in deep trouble.
Well here are some one month photos of her and her new friend, Mr. Bear. I am telling you she is growing like a weed. Seems to me like she is already out growing some of her clothes.


Hard to believe a month has passed... it seems like she has been a part of us all along. I have to wonder if that comes with being a parent. I seem to recall I had similar feelings after my other two were born too. Anyway, we are all well, and looking forward to a nice Thanksgiving. We obviously have much to be thankful for this year.
Happy Thanksgiving and may you cherish all the blessings God has granted you this last year. Oh and make sure not to eat to much turkey, you have to leave some room for pumpkin pie.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Shannon, she is such a cutie-pa-tootie!! I was telling Warren that It has been a couple of weeks since I have seen her... she IS growing! -Oli

Aimee said...

How sweet - love the last pic of her and Mr. Bear! I see lots of the Gobbler in her!! Enjoy, as you know they grow way TOO quickly....