Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter! Hope you all had a great Resurrection day!
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." Matthew 28: 5-6 Everything I am, everything I have, everything I believe is because my Jesus rose that morning.

Here are some of our pics from the day:

We did try and get pictures of all three together, but it just wasn't gonna happen. LOL

But we had a good time. Lots of family and food. It was all good.
We have another busy week ahead, so I am sure there will be pictures too... so make sure to check back. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: