Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ok so my husband does not think I am wise....hmmmm, me thinks he may sleeping on the couch tonight....LOL
Wow, things have been a little crazy here, and it's only Monday. We had to endure almost 24 hours of no air conditioning... Anyone who has ever lived in AZ knows that it gets HOT. Our house when we got home from Church yesterday was 90 degrees... YUCK! Well, we survived with fans and lots of water... and it's all better now, the thermasat reads a comfy 79 degrees.
I thought I would post a pic here of my beautiful daughter, she sat in the big high chair for the first time the other day. This high chair is special. It used to be mine when I was her age. My grandmother kept it all these years (we will not mention exactly how may years that is) and she gave it to us when my son was born.
Hard to believe she is almost 7 months old already... where does the time go?
Oh I and I cannot forget my son... wow, at 19 months he is a heart breaker. He amazes me everyday with something new that had learned. His latest thing is to help me "clean" (anyone with toddlers knows that when toddlers help, they end up making a bigger mess... but that's ok) He likes to help with the dishes (what he really likes is to splash water all over the kitchen floor) he also likes to help sweep (any piles that I make are promply spread back all over the floor, in the pretense that he is sweeping) and he also likes to help out with his sister (like dumping powder all over the place while I am trying to change her diaper) I guess I should be greatful that he is helping at all, I mean one day he will be a teenager. Heheheh

No comments: