Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Best Kids Award






I have the best kids in the world.


I know for a fact that the above statement is true.

I was so happy yesterday. I was trying to get some things done for my business and I was a little stressed. My kids made it so easy. They were content to play with each other, with the occasional coming in to make sure I was still there. It was so nice.
It's a little sad too (repeat after me) "my kids are growing up".

I think parents must say that a lot... Or at least think it a lot. I know I do. At least once a day one of the kids will do something and I think, "wow, they are getting so big" or " they are growing up so fast." It's amazing to me to think that just 9 months ago Alexa was not even born yet. And here she is trying to walk and talk and getting in to everything... (where does the time go?)
Anyway, I will be at my parents over the Halloween weekend, so any blogging will likely be done by Mike.

So, I will post some cute pics and be on my way... gotta pack and shop and make sure all is well before I leave tomorrow.
Have a happy and safe Halloween, and don't worry I will be sure to post pictures of the kids in their costumes next week when I get back. LOL

No comments: