Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Friday, October 07, 2005

My hubby

I was looking over past blog entries, and I realized that I have not had much to say about my hubby. (For shame on me!)
Mike is a great hubby and father. He does a lot for me and the kids. (Sometimes, I find out later just how much he REALLY does).
I mean, he even gave up his office so I could have a craft room to work on starting my own business. (All you geeks out there know what a sacrifice that was.)
Besides, he has to be pretty great to put up with someone like me (I know there are a few character flaws I need to work on...LOL)
Well, I just wanted the world to know how much I love my hubby and what a great guy he is. So, Mike if you are reading this... I love you and appreciate all you do! Thanks!

No comments: