Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big news

Well once again I was hoping to have a baby announcement. You know the one everyone has been dying to know about for the last two months... you know... the announcement on whether the baby is a boy or girl. Well...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
We still don't know. (sigh) I know I know,we all want to form a mob and go down to my Dr's office and demand that he do an ultra sound right now... we want to know!
I went in for my appointment today fully expecting to come home with some news. Something. But the Lord must be teaching me patience,as my Dr. was stuck with another delivery, at the hospital. So alas, they will schedule another ultra sound for next month, and hope all goes well.
And so the debate at our house continues... Tim waffling between wanting a brother or sister and Lex adamant that the baby is a girl. Mike is still convinced the baby is a boy,and as for me... I am just glad all is going well and looking forward to finding out so we can end the madness. LOL
Anyway, so another 4 weeks... (I think I will just hideout in my room til then to avoid all the commotion.(sigh))
Anyway, here are some photos of me in all my pregnant glory.(I was only about 6 1/2 months here, and I look huge. I know the end result will be worth it, but I hate to think what I will look like at my due date. LOL)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I think you look great, Shannon! Maybe, you should just hold out to the delivery day to find out the sex. You're soooo close now - WOW!!