Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Summer Montage

Ok I know it has been awhile since I posted. Unfortunately, it has been been a pretty miserable summer here the last month (or longer...) with temps climbing into the 110-115 range. YUCK! So to be honest, we have been homebodies the last few weeks. We did attempt to venture to the park yesterday for an adventure (Tim is very big on trips being adventures now. LOL), but even at 9am it was hot and sticky, so were home by 10. I did still manage to get some pictures, and I will try and get them up this weekend. So to tide you all over I am posting a Summer Fun montage. We may not have done a whole lot since Memorial day, but we have still managed to have a great time anyway. Hope you like it, and check back soon...
Thanks!
View this montage created at One True Media
Summer Time Fun

No comments: