Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Updates and more to come...

Ok I know I promised photos over the weekend...so what else is new... I am late as usual.
We actually had a pretty good weekend... after going to the park on Thurs., we spent Fri. moving things around in the house, and what was supposed to be a one day project turned into a whole weekend project (and to be honest, still is not completely done). But we did manage to find the time to take the kids to see the movie Space Chimps. It was pretty funny... although there were a lot of double meanings to some of the jokes... but most of that stuff was way over the kids heads. There was nothing really bad about any of it. I think it was trying to be like Aladdin and put some jokes in there the parents would get. LOL. The kids loved it, and want to get the DVD... I am thinking Christmas... but we'll see. :)
Anyway, I am hoping to have an announcement tomorrow, so for now, I leave you with a few photos and the promise of some big news tomorrow... so make sure to check back... (hehe I got you all hooked now. LOL)

No comments: