Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Monday, January 02, 2006

Christmas

Whew! The holidays are finally over.
It was great to see my family and spend time with them. We spent Christmas eve at my Uncle's. He owns horses, and took the kids to see them.
Tim was a little scared at first, but after while he warmed up to them. I think he did not realize the actual size of the horses... He was fine after awhile and liked to wander up and down the stalls and look at the horses. Lex was great. She even let my Uncle put her up on one.
After a wonderful dinner, we exchanged gifts.
It was a lot of fun... Of course the kids made out like bandits. They also got to help everyone else open up their gifts, so that just added to the fun.
After all that was said and done, there was play time...
My cousin has a son who is only 4 month older than Tim, so they got to play. Lex was busy relaxing with my Grandma. All in all it was a wonderful evening.

After all that we went back to my folks and opened presents. I swear we managed to double our load coming home. The kids made out there too. (But as my grandma likes to say they are not spoiled.... Just well loved)
Anyway it was a great Christmas, and a wonderful time to spend time with Family.
The next project on the board is the kids Birthdays... I hope we can make enough room in our house for all their stuff by then... :)

No comments: