Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Bible verse of the day

Thursday, January 19, 2006

General updates

Ok so now that this month is halfway over things are looking pretty good.
We have all been healthy for over a week now, Mike took care of the kids last weekend (see post below), so I got a nice and much needed break, the kids are becoming more independent every day, so I actually feel like I can get some things accomplished, (including concentrating on my business).
Wow, that's actually accomplishing a lot for the first 3 weeks in January. LOL
I was leary at first that this year was going to be a good one. We started off the year with all of us being sick, and it seemed like things might have gone down from there. But my Hubby came to the rescue. After a night out with out the kiddos, and all of us being healthy, I can finally get around to celebrating what I think will truly be a great year.
Both Tim and Lex, will be celebrating Birthdays in Feb. Hard to believe. (It's even harder to believe if you look at Lex, she is still such a tiny thing... Almost a year old and not even 16 pounds yet). So we are looking forward to that.
Both are becoming much more independent. Tim is making great strides in his understanding, he is learning things with great speed, and enthusiasiam. Lex also is trying her hardest to be more independent. She is finally walking some, and her vocabulary is coming along as well. Tim is such a great big brother. He loves to help her and dote on her... He also likes to pick on her and lay on her and try and wrestle her.... Ahhhh, siblings. Yet, I am not sure they would know what to do with out one another. Lex has never known any different, and Timmy was little enough that he adjusted to her presence with relative ease. They are best buds, and I am thankful they get along.
Mike and I are also doing well. Mike is busy with work, and his ministry work at Alpha and Omega Ministries, plus teaching Greek one night a week. Pretty busy guy.
I, on the other hand have all the time in the world.... HAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah right... All the time in the world to take care of the house, hubby, kids and try to get some business stuff done in between. But it's all good.
God was good to us in 2005, and I think 2006 is looking bright with possibility.
Let's just hope we all stay well enough to enjoy it.

No comments: